Make your own here!
Materials used in this tutorial:
Beads and half pearls
1) Cut out a circle out of card board and cut out an inner circle. This will be the base of your wreath, so make sure it is the size you want your wreath to be
2) Paint your card board base and your clothes pins green.
3) Lay out the clothes pins to make sure you have enough. The mouth of the clothes pin should be facing the outer side so that you can clip on your cards. If you have different shades of green clothes pins, this is the time to arrange the colours the way you want.
4) Use your glue gun to glue down each clothes pin.
5) Tie your ribbon into a bow and tie a knot on another piece to create a loop.
6) Glue on the bow to the bottom of the wreath and also glue on your loop onto the top. This will create a way to hang your wreath
7) Now glue on the rest of your beads and decorations that you would like to use to decorate your wreath.