Lately, I've been getting really into baking. The funny thing is that I enjoy baking, but cringe at the thought of eating all the baked sweets. Fortunately I have friends who don't mind munching down these treats :D
Here's the recipe: (In my opinion making half a batch is already good enough to fill 24 cupcakes)
4 Tablespoons (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
6 Tablespoons light brown sugar
1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 a can)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1) Combine the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and cream on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2) Beat in the flour, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until incorporated and smooth.
3) Stir in the chocolate chips.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the mixture has firmed up a bit, about a half hour.
To fill cupcakes:
1) Use an utensil to carve out a portion of the cake out.
2) Take cookie dough and place it in the hole you have created.
& That's about it! I hope this inspires you to make your own batch!
Check out the video too!